Rajasthan Patwari Question Paper 2016 2017 PDF Download
Rajasthan Patwari Question Paper
Rajasthan Patwari Revenue board of Ajmer Scheme & syllabus 2016 2017 of examination for the post of Rajasthan Patwari Question Paper.The examination consists of a written test exam of 200 marks and skill test of 100 marks. Maximum Marks and Number of questions General Intelligence, General English will be 10th standards Question paper will be set in English,Hindi, Rajasthan local language except part-II which will be set in English only.
Rajasthan patwari Question Paper PDF Download online notification begins from February 2015 and the Last date of form submission online apply form will be availablity is March from last date of bank financial year.
Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2015
Some Gk Questions and Answer for Patwari or Junior Accountant or Clerk or Lekhpal or Village Development Officer:
- India Proposed Hydrocarbon Pipeline from which country like TAPI? - Kazakhstan
- Which is India's fastest supercomputer and the 62nd fastest supercomputer in the world? –Param Yuva II
- Which country became first in Asia to Order Chemical Castration of Child Rapist? - South Korea
- Iran and Pakistan launched Gas Pipeline Project worth how much, which will link Iran's gas pipeline to that of Pakistan? – 7.5 billion dollar
- Which country became the first in the World to Extract Natural Gas from Methane Hydrate by March 2013? - Japan
- Which country inaugurated World‘s Largest Solar Power Plant of cost 600-million dollar project named ―Shams 1‖ at Madinat Zayed? - UAE
- Which company was adjudged the Best Performing Integrated Steel Plant in the country for the year 2011-12? – Tata Steel
- Asia‘s first hydro electric power plant is located in _____ - Sivasamudram
- Which state has emerged top performer in the country in management of rural drinking water schemes and
- devolution of powers to panchayat raj institutions (PRIs) in 2012-13? - Karnataka
- Indian Telecom Sector Became the ______ Largest Telephone Network in the World. China has the largest Telephone Network in the World. - Second.
- Maharashtra Govt. creates special bank account for drought relief.
- U.P started Ashirwad Bal Swasthya Guarantee Yojna under NRHM.
- Uttarakhand govt to strictly implement 'no work no pay' rule
- Kerala Govt. Raised Age Limit (18 to 21) for Buying and Selling Liquor.
- West Bengal to give fixed Salary to ASHA workers.
- MP leads in growth rate with Gross State Domestic Product for 2012-13 is likely to be 14.28 % and agriculture growth rate about 10.02%.
- Cairn India has said it has made the 26th oil discovery in its prolific Rajasthan block, the discovery follows allowing the company to explore for oil on block well after expiry of the exploration phase.
- Goa Government launched Digital Krishi Card for farmers which will help farmers in making use of benefits such as subsidies and loans given by the State Government.
- Centre launched a skill development and job placement scheme 'Roshini' for rural youth and women in naxal hit 24 districts in 9 states.
- Assam launched Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY) for BPL families.(The scheme is being implemented in 24 districts)
- Mukhyamantri Bijli Bachat Lamp Yojna‘ is recently launched by Rajasthan.
- Govt. launched Medi claim facility for farmers holding kisan Credit cards issued by Dena Bank.
- In the 12th five year plan,The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation has launched a ‗National Urban Livelihoods Mission (NULM)‘ ,which will replace the existing Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana (SJSRY).