DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy in Delhi TGT PGT Physical Education Teacher 26031 Jobs Registration Form News DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2017 is available here.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Online Applications are invited for DSSSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2017 Registration Guest Teacher Jobs in Jal Nigam and TGT-PGT Group B and C to the following posts under DSSSB Delhi Recruitment 2017. Govt. of Delhi, Municipal Corporations of SDMC, NDMC, and EDMC has supplied New Delhi DSSSB Teacher Vacancy Online Applications under Government Autonomous Bodies.
Department Name: – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Name of The posts: – TGT, PRT, PGT & Various
Total Number of Vacancies: – 26031 Posts
Job Category: – Upcoming Teacher Job.
Dates: Starting Date for Online application in March to April
DSSSB TGT PGT Syllabus 2017 Previous Paper: The selection shall be made through One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier DSSSB examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test wherever applicable.
Essential Total Number Dsssb Recruitment 2017 Registration vacancies are Only online applications will be accepted.
- Department of Training & Technical Education
- Department of Social Welfare
- New Delhi Municipal Council'
- College of Art
- Dte. Of Education
- Forest & Wildlife Dep’t.
- Planning Department
- Delhi Fire Service
- Delhi Jal Board
- Drug Control Department
- TGT (COMPUTER SCIENCE) in DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION
- Post Graduate Teacher in Directorate of Education
The opening date, closing date of application and post-wise break-up of vacancies is as under:-
Government of NCT of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkadooma New Delhi-110092
- Opening Date of Application: soon available
- Closing Date of Application: soon available
- Last Date for Depositing Fees through SBI Challan: soon available
PGT excluding PGT (Painting, Engineering Drawing, Home Science, and Physical Education) are as under:
1. Master’s degree (or its equivalent Oriental Degree in the case of PGT Sanskrit / Hindi) in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
2. Degree/ Diploma in training/ Education. i) Having obtained PhD. Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized
University/ Institute; or ii) Having obtained First Division in Higher secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
b) 03 years experience of teaching in a College/ Higher Secondary School/ High School in the subject concerned.
Examination Fees and mode of payment:
Rupees. 100/- One Hundred only
- The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through challan to be deposited in State Bank of India.
- Challan will be generated online (please see instructions for filling online application).
- Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected out rightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- One Tier Examination
Mode of selection: written exam and cut off marks
Current Vacancies Online Registrations